How to save entire work book as a single pdf. For that just follow the simple steps. Before that You just check How to save single sheet or single workbook as a pdf.
If you are using Microsoft office 2007
- Open which excel workbook you wants to save
click the Office button click save as. Click pdf
- In that select PDF from the list click the options Opens you new pop Options dialogue box
- In that publish what selection or entire work book
click Ok Click publish.
Your entire work book saved as single pdf.
IN Microsoft Excel 2010:
- Click File – Save As. The Save As dialog box will be Opened. From the Save as type dropdown, select PDF.
- Click Options. The Options dialog box will be displayed.
- In the Publish what section, select Entire workbook. Click OK.
- Click Save.
IN Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016:
- Click File – Export. Click Create PDF/XPS. The Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box will be displayed.
- The Options dialog box will be displayed.
- In the Publish what section, select Entire workbook.
- Click OK. Click Publish.
Laks Tutorial hopes that you got the information regrading what you search on How to Save entire work book as a single pdf. You can also read our latest Notes. You can also follow the our facebook page and youtube page.